1 and 2 Bedroom Affordable Housing is Within Reach
Enjoy all the perks of living in Greensboro’s most exciting and desirable community while receiving a reduced monthly rental rate!
- Eligible 1-person households earning between $28,000 and $40,900 annually
- Eligible 2-person households earning between $30,000 and $46,750 combined annually
- Eligible 3-person households earning between $32,000 and $52,600 combined annually
- Eligible 4-person households earning between $34,000 and $58,400 combined annually
*Additional household size limits available upon request
Reduced Monthly Rental Rates
- $1,068/month for a 1-bedroom apartment
- $1,189/month for a 2-bedroom apartment (2 or more household members required)
These monthly rental rates are valid through 4/25/2023.
Please contact email@example.com for more information! Or call (844) 816-7095.
Additional income and qualifications are required. All applicants are subject to credit and background checks. Affordable units are offered as part of the New Market Tax Credit program and are subject to rules and regulations set forth by HUD.
Affordable loft-style apartments are limited, and this program can only be applied to a select number of homes.